How to Buy/Order
Lamlifew Tribal Women's Association's (LTWA) is sustained by the volunteer work of the members as well as proceeds from the School of Living Tradition (SLT) Project products hand made by the women and children in the village. It is appreciated that guests will buy products in the display store after their visit. LTWA has done customized ethnic fashion gowns for Emi Ingles, a fashion designer based in General Santos and Davao City.
Helen Lacna Lumbos
Lamlifew Tribal Women's Association
Lamlifew, Datal Tampal
Malungon, Sarangani Province
Mobile #: +63-906-882-3959
You can also coordinate with:
Maribeth B. Farnazo
Program Manager - Indigenous
Peoples Development Program
Office of the Governor
Alabel, Sarangani Province
Phone Number: +63-83-508-3035
Fax Number: +63-83-508-2258
1.) Visit the village or call Helen Lumbos.
2) Specify SLT product(s) you wanted to order or custom made.
3) Provide size or measurement for clothing and accessories, basic ideas for custom-made Blaan inspired gowns.
4) Agree on timeframe (how long it takes) for product(s) ordered to be ready.
5) Specify volume/quantity of product(s) you need.
6) Arrange delivery or pick up date and place.
7) Arrange mode of payment e.g. cash or check payable to Lamlifew Tribal Women's Association.
8. For international order(s) and outside of SocSargen Area, please note that the shipping will be covered by the buyer.
Your business is highly